If you cannot read Bengali properly, please do the followings:
1. Click here to download the font package
3. Open the Zip file by double clicking.
2. Install the fonts into your system Font folder
Font Installation procedure (Microsoft Windows)
1. After getting the fonts, copy it.
2. Open My Computer window by clicking My Computer icon in your desktop.
3. Write down C:\WINDOWS\Fonts in the address bar.
After pressing Enter you can see fonts which were installed before.
4. Paste your copied font here.
Font Installation (Linux gnome desktop)
1. If it doesn't exist create a .fonts folder in your home directory
2. Copy the .ttf font files to that folder
This should work in other versions of Linux with the gnome desktop